APB-EXPMC Remote Communications (Modbus) cable for the Array APB Series Micro-controllers.
This module is used to interface APB series PLCs with remote devices such as an HMI. The combination of APB PLC and APB communication module also allows networking of multiple APBs via an RS-485 bus. This enables real-time monitoring many APB PLCs by one HMI using the standard MODBUS communication protocol. This provides the user will greater flexibility when designing an automation solution.
- Serial Data Interface
- Baud rate automatically adjusts to the sending baud rate
- Data format coresponds with the sending data format
- RS-232 or RS-485
- Powered via the APB PLC or an APB expansion module
- Power consumption is 135mA at 5 VDC
- Ambient Temperature Operation: -20°C~+60°C
- Relative humidity: (50°C,30%~80% no condensation)
- APB-EXPMC has 2 indicators.
- Consistent ON: indicates it is in power on state;
- Flashing: indicates DTU stays in normal communication state;
- APB-M: Indicates APB is communicating with main machine;
- APB-E: Indicates APB is communicating with expansion module;
1 year warranty.